🎉 Happy New Years! 🎉
I hope you had a wonderful time during holiday season!
I have been away from the past three weeks as I celebrated the holidays back in the States with my family and friends. I been home since Monday but had to recover from jet lag.
I am ready to come back to my blog! Starting tomorrow, expect more wonderful content, starting with the Battle of the Songs! (I will also post the results of the last battle tomorrow as well, even though it was Christmas song battle. Sorry for the delay!)
Before I end this post, I want to share five blogging goals I want to accomplish this year:
- Feature more content from readers like YOU!
- Move over to a self-hosting domain (My heart is set on BlueHost right now and hoping to do so very soon)
- Work on my Podcast a little more so I can have at least an episode once a week
- More amazing content like interviews from artists and reviews of various releases
- Coverage of events
- Working on how I can make this blog into something I can earn money from
- Get Photoshop